Here's Help Staffing and Recruiting https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61103/logos/hereshelp-400x400.png http://www.hereshelp.com http://www.hereshelp.com USD 75000.00 YEAR true
Goshen, NY US
2023-05-01 2023-07-07 Job Category: Banking Job Number: NP792443224 Pay Rate: $75000.00 / year
- Manages a book of accounts and performs day-to-day administrative duties associated with their accounts under their watch.
- Demonstrate a high level of fiduciary knowledge through sound decisions and accurate administration.
- Regularly engages in new business activities as directed by Trust Services Director or Department Manager to meet annual business development and calling goals. Records activities in SalesForce.
- Proactively communicates and meets with existing clients on a regular basis to continuously evaluate their needs and deliver high quality service.
- As a part of the Trust Division’s new business development activities, serves as its representative in the market, including attendance at community events, seminars and professional networking events.
- Monitors real estate held in fiduciary accounts, verifying that taxes are paid, insurance is in place and minimizing risks associated with such assets. In responsible charge of engineering site inspections, coordinating appraisals, and “phase-one” engineering evaluations.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Five to 10 years of experience as a Trust Officer or a practicing attorney.
- Certified Trust Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA) is desired but not required.