Middletown, NY US
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers Agency switchboard phones in a timely and professional manner, transferring calls warmly, taking appropriate and accurate messages when necessary and informs staff and residents of any messages taken.
- Greets and assists community, clients, donors, and vendors ensuring that the highest standards of customer service and welcome are always demonstrated.
- Receives and responds to calls from individuals and/or families experiencing homelessness and the County’s Crisis Line, 3-1-1
- Answers inquiries and provides information about establishment such as location and services provided.
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Proficiency with computer including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Electronic Health Record database
- Ability to successfully clear State Central Register background check
- Ability to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset and at times hostile people