Middletown, NY US
Oversee the day-to-day operational responsibilities of the property, to include financial processing & reporting, marketing, customer service, and staff supervision. The Candidate we are seeking must demonstrate 1 Year of Apartment Management experience with strong Marketing. Lease up experience is a plus.
Job Duties Include
- Oversee resident relations and consistently ensure premium customer service.
- Conduct comparative market studies with the assistance of the Director of Site Operations.
- Oversee marketing outreach to include interacting with neighborhood groups, small businesses, and community organizations.
- Evaluate and set the standard for product preparation, curb appeal, and general appearance of the community.
- Ensure residents abide by the clauses set forth in their lease in accordance with local landlord and tenant laws.
- Handle phone traffic, show apartments, and lease on an as needed basis.
- Actively cultivates and maintains a satisfactory wait list.
- Handle reporting responsibilities on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as required.
- Monitor community collection efforts to ensure that all billable items are assessed, recorded, and collected in a timely fashion.
- Ensure timely rent collections, rent postings, and bank deposits. Monitor delinquent accounts.
- Handle late notices and evictions as required on delinquent accounts.
- Oversee maintenance department practices to include work orders, apartment move-ins, move-outs, and turnovers.
- Ensure work orders are completed and closed within 24 hours and turnovers are completed within three days of move-out.
- Complete routine community inspections (interior and exterior) to ensure curb appeal is maximized and all items requiring corrective measure are resolved timely.
- Operate office in an “audit ready” manner & successfully complete all internal audit evaluations.
- Complete certifications accurately, with minimal audit corrections required.
- Respond to corrective measures accurately, completely and timely.
Nice to Haves
- We are a technology driven company so experience with Excel, Work, Outlook and Yardi would be a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Familiar with LIHTC Section 42 properties and preferably have recognized national certifications
- A NYS Real Estate Salesperson license