Member Success Team Employee
Goshen, NY US
The Member Success Team employee is responsible for providing effective customer service for all members by providing information in response to questions, concerns and complaints by phone and Internet.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
· Respond to member inquiries via phone, email, chat, and voicemail using a ticketing software system.
· Answer a high volume of calls daily.
· Assist members with website and software navigation.
· Work closely with the accounting department to resolve billing issues.
· High School Diploma/GED required.
· Experience working in a call center environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Ability to learn new software quickly.