L-MSW,MFT,MHC or SW
Mount Vernon, NY US
Location: Mt. Vernon NY
Rate of Pay: $60,000 (Limited Permit) $65,000 (LMSW or LMHC) $75,000 (LCSW)
Hours: Full Time Flex
35 hours per week (Part-Time Possible and Per Diem) or Fee For Service (LMSW/LMHC $40 and LCSW $50)
Pay to Stay Bonus: $5,000 (full time only)What we offer:
- Supervision hours towards licensure
- 17 days PTO (3.5 weeks) plus 12 paid agency holidays
- Offer in-house Continuing Education Unit credits
- 85% of license/certification exam or renewal fee reimbursement
- Help with loan forgiveness-Some of our sites are NHCS approved
- Comprehensive medical with no deductible, dental (free vision) and supplemental benefit package
- 403b Match with 100% vesting (after two years)
- Employee discount program (get discounts for movies, hotels, cars, car rentals, broadway shows and much more)
- Health, wellness and self-care events across the network
- Free NYS Defensive Driving
- Support a high-performing culture aligned with TGCW core values and B.A.S.I.C Tenets: Balance, Accountability, Satisfaction, Inclusion, and Communication.
- Complete person centered and eligibility assessment, service plans, authorization requests and case notes.
- Meet regularly with participants in their homes, communities and office providing rehabilitation services; Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment (CPST), Psychosocial Support and Rehabilitation (PSR), Family Support and Training (FST) individually or as a group when services and treatment permits.
- Provide counseling services including teaching coping skills, relapse prevention strategies, wellness management and social skills to help participants become more independent and achieve their goals.
- Work with participants’ natural support system and provide family counseling.
- Communicate/collaborate with participants’ treatment providers.
- Provide educational counseling.
- Teach independent living skills.
- Provide clinical supervision to Peer Specialists and interns.
- Participate in staff meetings, case conferences, and relevant trainings.
- Networking and promoting program to outside providers.
- Other duties as assigned.