Goshen, (none selected) 10924
Must be able to use Autocad 13 or greater
Have taken technical drawing courses I & II.
College level basic of technical math required
Be able to use office equipment (printer, copier, fax machine, plotter, etc)
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Provides mechanical drawings of the Company s custom products and associated tooling needed to sell and manufacture them.
2) Supplies custom part templates for machining and Quality purposes.
3) Provides occasional assistance to office personnel in the preparation of graphs, charts, and photo layouts for reproduction purposes.
4) Maintains logs of all drawings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
2. Excellent organization skills and ability to complete work in a timely and accurate manner.
3. Technical drawing courses I & II at a college level or two years high school drafting and two years on-the-job experience.
4. College level basic or technical math is required. Knowledge of algebra, geometry and trigonometry is helpful.5. English verbal and written comprehension and communication skills normally acquired upon completion of high school.6. Working knowledge of Auto CAD, Inventor or Solid Works.
7. Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office is desirable.
Hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm, excellent benefits offered.